10/9/08

The Next Fitness Craze

This article discusses boot camps as the next fitness craze! What is the truth about boot camps? In my opinion they will continue to grow and will stay around. I do not think it is just a craze but more of an efficient, effective fitness solution.

On the other hand, one on one training and smaller groups are not going to dissipate into thin air. My advice weigh the positives of each and then decide. I know many that use both forms at different times. Try different things get out there and get results!

To great results,

Jeremy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my boot camp!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy Belter said...

I love teaching my boot camp as well. I tell you those ladies work hard for the results they achieve. Being out there when most people are sleeping takes discipline but the results are well worth it