10/4/08

"Fireproof" Your Fitness

With all the hype of the movie Fireproof, I thought this would be a good topic. By the way, if you get a chance, please watch this movie. I thought it was awesome but you will have to judge that for yourself.

Like life you will have ups and downs when it comes to your health and fitness. Remember this is a lifestyle and it takes dedication, commitment, and work but I believe you can do it!

You might ask well "how do I fireproof my Fitness and Health"? First you must become educated with health and fitness, then set realistic and challenging goals with a definitive time frame. After that take action! Is it really that simple? YES but remember knowing what to do and doing it are two very different things. Follow through is key.

Go here to get started with exercise http://myhitechtrainer.com/fitness4u/ and here to get started with nutrition.

"Fireproof" your fitness and health,

Jeremy

No comments: