10/2/08

The Fitness Business

Some people are curious why I got into the fitness business. Well there are three basic reasons

1. I have always wanted to help people on a deep level
2. I wanted to do something that I am good at
3. I wanted to be passionate about my business

It is that simple. There are other careers that fit this bill, but none like this business does. Truth be told, fitness is not always fun and games!

Many people fail because they do not treat it like a business. When it comes to myself, there is no greater feeling then when someone changes his/her life through fitness.

What does this have to do with you? I am always trying to learn new ways to help clients/customers learn how to see results. Continuing education, consistent reading, and investing in products/services are just a few of the ways that I help you get results.

To a new life,

Jeremy

No comments: