10/30/08

Fitness in the Fast Lane

If you are like me time is of great value to you. Some of you might not like to here this next part, but the truth is I do not think you need hours of exercise a day. In fact, I believe in "intensity over time." A shameless plug is that I am offering the "Fat Blasting Boot Camps" that focus on intensity over time so you can receive fast, quick, and effective workouts. If you are a busy mom, business person, or executive these camps are for you. For more information go here

The truth of the matter is that to much cardio can burn lean muscle tissue instead of burning fat. What was that? Yes you can lose lean muscle tissue if you do to much cardio and are not eating properly. I avoid that by using three pronged approach of balanced nutrition, intense short intervals, and finally strength. Unless you are competing in long distance events "intensity over time" is where it is at!

To fast fitness,

Jeremy

No comments: