10/6/08

An Impressive Fitness Mom

Today as I was driving back from my boot camp when I saw one of my old campers running outside. That is what fitness is all about.

She is dedicated to working out early in the morning. She is a mother and has a full time career, but she still makes time for exercise. I was smiling ear to ear because I am in this business for you to see results and make a commitment to lifestyle changes!

In this world action equates to rewards and when your in doubt about what action to take... Here is a secret just take action!

To all the fitness moms,

Jeremy

7 comments:

Christi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christi said...

thought of you today as i was walk/jogging through the park with my pooch. was going to treadmill a couple miles, but realized with so few nice days left, i should head outside and this way my dog got exercised too!

Jeremy Belter said...

Awesome job I am happy for you and I do miss you:( but keep it up.

Anonymous said...

hey! was that me you saw? you should "honk" next time!!! if it wasn't me you will be happy to know that I have been consistent in my workouts since camp and you got me HOOKED on kettlebells...I am up to a 20lb & seeing great results!!!! thanks!

Jeremy Belter said...

Awesome Susie and yes that was you. Truth be told I saw you right as I was passing. I thought you might love those kettle bells. Milwaukee needs them trying to find out how to get going with them as a niche market for me

Dianne said...

Susie/Christi-Come back to camp, we miss you! : )

Jeremy Belter said...

FYI I did not tell Dianne to say that but I agree:)