9/6/08

Become Excuseless

Alright, I have heard so many excuses why people cannot get into shape.

1. I can't afford it. Can you afford not to?
2. I don't have time. Can you create time? Are you not making time?
3. I am going to die anyway! Yes this is true and you have the choice to live or die the way you want.
4. I have a slow metabolism. Here is what mayo clinic says about a slow metabolism
5. I cannot help it is my genetics. Here is another article to read
"Although there are genetic and hormonal influences on body weight, ultimately excess weight is a result of an imbalance of calories consumed versus calories burned through physical activity. If you consume more calories than you expend through exercise and daily activities, you gain weight. Your body stores calories that you don't need for energy as fat."

These are just a few of the excuses that people have for not losing weight, making a lifestyle change, and becoming more fit. The good news is there are so many professionals out there to help. Find the support you need and make a commitment to change. If you follow through you will not regret it.

You can do it,

Jeremy

No comments: