9/3/08

Problems or Opportunities

When it comes to life everyone has problems and how we deal with these problems determines the quality of our lives. So many people wish for less problems versus looking at them as opportunities.

What does this have to do with fitness? Well as soon as something goes wrong we stop with our fitness goals, or we wait for the perfect time to get in shape. For example, I hear this one all the time "I am going to get in better shape before I start training." Wrong answer!!! The right answer would be "because I have gotten out of shape (the problem), I need to start with a fitness professional (opportunity to get in the best shape of your life)."

Overcome your obstacles and wish for more answers. Learn from problems and turn them into opportunities. I believe the more challenging a person's problems the greater their success in life.

To creating opportunities,

Jeremy

No comments: