9/14/08

Client Success

Today I want to talk about some of the success clients have had. I have had people double, triple or even quadruple in strength. One lady lost 35 inches throughout her whole body in a matter of months. Another client lost over 40lbs and went from a size 14 to about a 4. Several clients mentioned that they are the strongest they have ever been while training with me. I am challenging but when you get done with a workout it feels like you have accomplished something. Gradual consistent improvement leads to long term success.

To your success,

Jeremy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess Jeremy would consider me one of his successful clients. I have been working with him for almost 6 months. have lost 48 lbs and 36 inches and have improved my strength and cardiovascular endurance quite significantly. I am in my 50's, and I feel a lot younger. I have learned that even though I am almost at my goal, these changes are now my lifestyle; and my nutrition and exercise habits will not stop when I reach that goal.

Jeremy Belter said...

Yes you are one of my greatest success stories. Goals should change and be evaluated on a regular basis because that is what keeps people moving forward. For some it might be getting into a lifestyle change for others it might be doing 100 push ups without stopping. The point is keep setting new challenging, rewarding but achievable goals. Thanks for the post