9/8/08

My Fitness Challenge to You

My challenge is for you to get in better shape, lose weight, and/or become more fit. This is a challenge for you reading this to get in the best shape of your life. Right now you might be thinking about how this is NOT possible. The challenge for YOU reading this is to think about how it is possible. How would that look for you? How would that make you feel? How much value would that add to your life? Would it improve your energy, production and give you a better quality of life?

This is not about magic pills, crazy diets, or quick fixes. It is about you and your fitness improvement. If you are sick and tired of outlandish infomercials, broken promises, or deceptive marketing, you have come to the right place.

From this day on you agree to create the life you want. You will change your way of thinking to become as fit as you can.

You agree to search for the truth about fitness and then follow through with appropriate actions. You might want to get into a routine, learn what to do, lose weight, gain muscle, become more athletic, tone your body, or become a fitness enthusiast. Whatever your fitness aspirations and goals are, lets start the journey today.

*before you start any program please talk with your doctor*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I accept the challenge. Now that I have a 1 1/2 yr old daughter I realize more than ever I need to change my eating habits and teach her a healthy lifestyle. We are doing it as a family. It took Jeremy's e-mails and blog to wake me up a little but with hard work I know I can be successful.

Jeremy Belter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy Belter said...

Great Dan I knew when you contacted me you would do this. Remember one step at a time. You can do great things just remember they happen fast but not in a week:)