11/23/08

The Secret

One of my star clients and I were talking about potential clients. Many times people come up to my clients and ask her what their secret to success is. They say if only I had a trainer, I would be fit. They think that they can do some light walking or magic diet. They believe they can do a couple exercises or walk on the treadmill. They believe they will be told from the source to eat only grapefruit and they will have the MAGIC ANSWER!

We discussed instead of coming to me they will come to clients. Why? Because they are looking for that MIRACLE SOLUTION. When people come to me and I say it is going to take effort+time+action+lifestyle change+nutritional changes=MIRACLES... they tune that out. Or they get mad at me for telling them the truth. I do not consider myself mean but I have gotten much more direct because people need to know that this can be done but not everyone is going to do it. If you want to try some diet or light easy exercise then this is not for you. If you want to truly work at getting fit for life or keeping weight off forever then you are at the right place.

Take Action,

Jeremy

PS Start here

No comments: