11/13/08

Fitness Decisions

Life, like fitness, is full of decisions.  Should I work out today?  Should I hire a fitness professional?  Should I join a camp?  Should I do cardio or should I lift?  Sometimes we become paralyzed with so many decisions.  Keep it simple and take action.  I am learning really quick action is better than not taking action.  

There are very few decisions that cannot be changed.  Decide what you want and take action.  If you want to truly get fit you will need to take massive action.  You will need to get moving and you will need to change your habits.  If you want to stay the same, do not take action and keep doing what you are doing.  If you want to make little changes, then take a little bit of action.  But if you want to be fit for life take massive action and then figure out how to stay there.  Truth is staying there is much easier than getting there.  

Take Action,

Jeremy Belter
www.jeremybelter.com

No comments: