11/14/08

The Blame Game

You know I get clients all the time that are not ready for the committment to train.  I tell people the truth and I do the best to let them know the truth without taking hope from them.  Truthly if me saying that something is going to be a challenge turns them off.... Well they are probably not ready for a change.  They might and have even blame me for not taking action.  Well show me you can do it.  Prove it to yourself and to the world.  But please if you are reading this take responsibility for where you are in life.    

The truth is anybody can get in better shape.  Anyone can lose weight and keep the weight off for life.  But not everyone will in fact many will not but for the ones that do it makes it all worthwhile.  I get so much satisfaction out of the ones that are ready.  The ones that have made a decision to change.  Do not let anyone stop you from your dreams this is your life.  

Take Action,

Jeremy


No comments: