1/17/09

Where is the Trust Gone?

Today my wife and I were talking about trust with people.

Trust is something that is built over time.

There are so many stories out there where people were taken because they trusted someone.

I want YOU to know that building trust is one of my big business practices.

Whether it is as a client, business owner, friend, husband, or as a fitness professional, I understand that building trust takes time and treating people with respect.

Trust means
1. Being consistent
2. Having integrity
3. Treating People with respect
4. Maintaining confidentiality when needed
5. Making promises that are kept
6. Having others interest at heart
7. Telling the Truth


My desire if for you to trust me with your fitness needs.

I hope you trust that I care for you and want you to become more healthy and fit.

Jeremy
http://www.jeremybelter.com

No comments: