12/17/08

REALITY TV REALITY FITNESS


What makes reality TV so good?

What makes it so popular?

Growing up as a child reality TV did not exist.  

Now it is on what seems to be almost every single night.

Here are some things that make reality television so great

1.  There is no acting and this makes it more true for most people.
2.  Most shows usually represent someone we know or even ourselves
3.  Lessons about life are learned most of the time
4.  Unlike the news (which is real) it is much more positive.  
5.  Most of us wonder what it would be like if we were in their shoes.  What would we do?  With regular TV this is much different because it is not as realistic.  
6.  The outcome is never clear.

Why does this matter?  

Because I want you to know that this blog is a reality blog.  

I am a normal person (just like you) working to do extraordinary things.  

I promise to tell you the truth, give you real facts, and focus on real people that are getting real results.

Watching the Secret Millionaire tonight made me realize that life is so important and helping people is what makes the world go round.  I hope that I get the honor of serving you through helping you reach all your fitness goals.

Jeremy

PS Please watch the Secret Millionaire and tell me how it made you feel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could comment, but I don't have broadcast or cable TV in my home. Truthfully, I don't miss it. I love getting my content from reality blogs and such! Keep blogging.
-Liz